To Amuse and Inspire
Friday, October 2, 2009
Cinnamon Apple Rings!
Cinnamon Apple Rings
1) Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
2) Core apples and slice off 1/2 inch from top to bottom.
3) Cut the apple into rings and lightly coat with cinnamon sugar.
4) Arrange slices on cake cooling racks being sure none overlap.
5) Bake 30 to 40 minutes until apple slices are lightly browned and almost dry to touch.
6) Let chips cool on racks completely before storing in an airtight container.
Oh yummy, I must make some of these.
October 2, 2009 at 9:01 PM
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)