Sunday, October 19, 2008

Winter Wonderland Altered Tin Swap


Please join us for the next altered tin swap! The theme is Winter Wonderland. It's easy to play.

1. Leave a comment on this post. Be sure to leave a blog or email address to reach you!
2. Create the tin using the seasonal theme.
3. Look for your swap partner in an email around November 1st.
4. Contact your partner to arrange a mail date between the two of you.
5. Send me a picture before you mail to display on a slideshow.

You are welcome...actually very encouraged....to display the swap banner from this post on your blog!!!! Can't wait to hear from you!!

4 comments:

Rhondamum said...

You already know I'm in, but had to post it for the world to see. I love these swaps and thank you for all you do!

xoxo

Rhonda...

Gena Lumbroso said...

I would love to play!!!

Suze said...

well you know i'm in!
xoxo
suze

Kathy said...

Me too, you can't get rid of me. Off to post the button!