Sunday, January 27, 2008

Fairy Names


My art swap group recently created fairy jars. Gena, my swap partner, and I decided not to cage the fairy's beauty. So, we have created fairy art without the jar. I will post my creation to Gena when she lets me know that she has received it. It is on its way to France right now. I can't wait to get Gena's package. She is a creme-de-la-creme artiste!!! I will share when her fairy arrives! If you would like to visit for a brief moment that magical world of fairies, elves, and gnomes, visit the link below to create your special name. Childhood revisited! Reminds me of making "toad frog houses" in the land of cotton as a very young girl. Oh, by the way, my fairy name is above the link. I love the blue Columbine flower. So ethereal!


Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinshimmer
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen when the first flowers begin to blossom.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

No comments: