Friday, October 28, 2011

Sweet Retreat

Though the first look at this porch reminds me of spring more than fall, it whispers autumn, too!  There's something about the dark wood and the distant trees in the background that send an invitation to slip away from cares for awhile.   Love, love, love the pink and green combination!  The water can and rose bowl.....such simple, yet special touches. I found this pic on Pinterest. If you have not joined that site, you are missing a real treat.  I warn you though that it is SOOOO addictive.  Hours can slip by while you follow pics of  like hearts.   One click leads to many others, but, hey, what better way to spend some weekend time while the leaves dance from the trees outside?  (Photo from Pinterest)

1 comment:

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Oh, I would love to sit there for a few hours ~ beautiful! My kitty is sitting on my lap as I write this and she is wondering where the bird sounds are coming from ~ hilarious!
Blessings,
Katie