Friday, September 23, 2011

Haiku My Heart!

Today,  I pedal,
Tomorrow, I pedal more,
Making trips around the sun.

YES, looking back on the weeks, the months, the years, we all pedal ...slowly at first, then speeding up to try to keep pace in this daily marathon called life.   Making trips around the sun....

Just a little haiku to start the Friday!  The host for this every Friday word fest is Rebecca.    Thanks, Rebecca,  for the weekly gatherings. To visit Rebecca's great site, just click here.

4 comments:

rebecca said...

oh marilyn,

i too feel we are making our journey round the sun. hopefully slowly and heartfelt, with a passion for being present and a wealth of gratitude.
thank you for your bright place here in our haiku hearts!

Nanka said...

Simple words with a wealth of meaning!! Lovely!!
I like the photo, a nice place to pedal!! :)

Anonymous said...

I just wandered across your blog and find it so refreshing and uplifting. Thank you so much for allowing me to visit....I will stop in again soon. Blessings all around....Barb

Anonymous said...

What a sweet haiku. Lovely analogy.