Saturday, April 23, 2011

Toolin' Around on a Pink Saturday!

(Photo from the Web)

What do you say that we get into our PINK BEETLE and go toolin' around to take a look at Spring?   Just click on the video below and sit back to take a look at the sights!
For other great "road trips" visit our hostess, Beverly at How Sweet the Sound.  All of the "Pinks" are posting especially for Spring!!!  Have a blessed Easter weekend.  Many thanks for sharing your Easter Saturday by visiting Unshelved Words!  HUGS and MORE HUGS!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow customized with Smilebox
(All pics are shared from the web)

5 comments:

Gypsea Nurse said...

I think this sounds like a grand idea!
Smiles~
Cricket

Heather Robinson said...

Ah, I just wanted to grab a lovely cup of tea and sit with your blog for a while. I think I may just do that. It is serene and oh so peaceful here. How are you dear friend?

Valrie said...

It has been forever and a day since I had the time to PS and blog. This past week I was so inspsired having set aside the scholarly words of my doctoral journey and turned back to my passion of poetry! So peaceful to dtop by visit you this evening.

Happy Easter~

Valrie

Bluebirds and Roses said...

OOo I want that car ...Thank you for sharing ~ HPS & Happy Easter~

Tricia said...

Lovely photos! I love the last one with that great old white metal chair. Happy Pink Sat. and Happy Easter!

Blessings,
Tricia