Friday, September 11, 2009

Hooked on Sugar Cookies!


Well, it's Friday! On each Friday, Julia at Hooked on Houses invites everyone to share their obsession of the week with a "blog visit." I have been hooked on sugar cookies since Labor Day!!! Not a good thing. I discovered Publix sugar cookies with sprinkles on top!!! OH, MY!!!! So, not just any sugar cookie, but only ones with sprinkles will satisfy the craving!!! What are you hooked on this week? Take a trip to Julia's blog and tell the world!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy! I love those too.. we don't have a Publix but our local stores sell those buttery soft ones with frosting! Ummmmmmm...
Have a wonderful week end :)
Really Rainey

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Oh the buttery wonder of those sweet sweet sugar cookies! Melt in your mouth wonderful! Thanks for the link to Julia's place! Have a wonderful weekend!

Laurie said...

I'm hooked on Dairy Queen Girl Scout Cookie Blizzards -- the Thin Mint ones! Oh my! I've already had 3 this summer! I'm sure that accounts for at least 2 lbs.!