Sunday, January 25, 2009

Etsy Cottage Style's First Birthday!

I cannot believe that it has been one year since Lynn created a very cozy, welcoming group... Etsy Cottage Style. For those of you who are not familiar with this group let me share some details. First of all, Etsy is a marketing place for artists to sell their creations. You will find talent there from all art venues! Our "special interest" group within Etsy shares a love for the cottage style. It is a fabulous gathering for sharing, sharing, and more sharing! We're having our first birthday party!!!! If you like the vintage, cottage style with hints of shabby chic, please click on the link above or this title's post to visit. We might just be your "cup of tea."

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I've got to go to the "group" and check this out. I want to offer something...but I'm afraid it won't turn out the way I want or I won't be happy with what I make. :( I just may though. :)

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Thanks for posting this information! Of course, I love everything vintage, cottage, shabby chic and all! I'm going to check it out now!

Unknown said...

YOu did a great intro to the Birthday Party!!! (((hugs))) Bevie

Psssst. love your music!!!