Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Marshmallow Toast

Simple life, simple food!  No better way to enjoy these below freezing mornings.  One of my favorite childhood breakfasts that Mom made was marshmallow cheese toast with hot cocoa.  Mmmmm....good!  It's just the treat I needed this morning to start the day right!   The picture is the recipe.  I used whole wheat toast, 2% Velveeta, and 3 fluffy marshmallows for each piece of toast.  As you can see, the marshmallows are "crispy" on top.  Coffee won this time over cocoa.   ~It's gonna be a great day~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's really interesting. Never had that combo before. I think I will make that for my grand-daughter's on my visit. I bet they will love it! Happy Day

Deborah said...

YUMMMM what a great idea! I'm going to try it!!
xxoo
Deborah

Anonymous said...

Humble is sumptuous