Friday, December 10, 2010

Haiku My Heart


White sugar frosting
Layers of vanilla creme
Pristine peace surrounds.

It's Haiku My Heart Friday hosted by recuerda mi corazon.  If you enjoy reading haiku or would like to share your own, click here!  Thanks, Rebecca, for continuing to host this special event each Friday.  In the midst of the holiday rush, it is so refreshing to sip an early morning cup of coffee, listen to the whisper of my muse, and connect to your wonderful gathering of like-minded poets and readers.   A Joyous Season to All!  (Photo from Yankee Magazine)

7 comments:

Spadoman said...

I like this one too! Wonderful mix of words, and they fit perfectly. I hope I can gaze out today and look at nature and feel like this makes me feel.

Peace.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

How very lovely! Picture and your haiku! Wishing you well! Cathy

Nanka said...

The opening lines were so beautiful and the picture looks so flawless like virgin snow!!

paper-n-soul said...

Mmm, such beautiful imagery and delicious words! Makes me want hot cocoa. :)

Lovely and pristine, to be sure.

Deb

Marilyn & Jeff said...

very beautiful mix of words to go with your winter wonderland scene ...such a different scene from the summer one here.

tami said...

i so miss the silence of the snow! Very lovely image and haiku!

ms pie said...

how perfectly heavenly... that this exists on earth makes everything ok...