Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Sweet Farm Life

There are so many wonderful blogs that I have found in the past few years.  Since I am a country girl at heart, Life on a Southern Farm especially touches my youth.  Pam and her husband, FarmMan,  have a wonderful farm in Georgia that is truly amazing. They share it with many of God's creatures.  I won't list them by name because I wouldn't want to hurt any of those precious pets' feelings if I left one out. Pam is hosting a giveaway for Hen Nesting Boxes.  FarmMan builds these with love and attention to detail.  If you have a need for hen nesting boxes, visit Pam and put your name in the hat.  Even if you don't have a need for the boxes, you need to visit Life on a Southern Farm anyway.  It's a fantastic blog that will give a great start to your Autumn days!  Just click here!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Sounds like a nice blog! I'm going to visit!
xxoo
Deborah