Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Moment



HAPPY PINK SATURDAY! Beverly, our fantastic hostess for Pink Saturday is recuperating today from surgery. Everyone, please keep Beverly in your prayers for a speedy recovery. In the meantime, visit How Sweet the Sound to visit more Pink Saturday Valentine posts this weekend!

This is my Pink Valentine offering~~~I love the sweet pink ribbons flowing down on this card. Can you hear the love song being played by the angelic lute player?

The moment I heard my first love story
I began searching for you,
not knowing how foolish that was.
True lovers don't meet somewhere out there,
but are in each other all along.

— Jelaluddin Rumi (1207-1273), Quatrains 1246

6 comments:

Jennifer Swan Hopkins said...

Happy Pink Saturday. Lovely post! I love words...

Fondly,
Jennifer

http://MaidenShade.net

Pom Pom said...

Happy, happy Pink and happy Valentine's Day! It's a perfect time for poetry. Come on over and hear Pom Pom quote Shakespeare!

Unknown said...

Beautiful post cards & thoughts.

Happy Valentine's
Have a loving weekend.
Hugs, Marydon

Tricia said...

I love that poem! It is so beautiful. And cute Valentine card too!

Happy Pink Sat.

Blessings,
Tricia

Elaine said...

a very special valentine card with love sonnett.
lovely

♥Mimi♥ said...

So sorry that I missed you yesterday. It seemed like the day just ran away from me! But, with this being ♥Valentine's Day♥ what better time for me to stop by to see your Pink Saturday goodies.

It's been a long and dark winter up here near Canada so filling myself up with pink is my way on the weekend of chasing away the blues - not that blue isn't a nice color, too☺

I ♥ coming here. All the pink and all the girlie stuff just floods my brain and makes me want to do a happy dance right where I sit!

My gosh, who would have thought that nearly 1000 years ago there was so much romance in the air. Gives you food for thought...

Thanks so much for sharing. After all, isn't sharing one of life's greatest pleasures?

♫Happy Valentine's Day♫