Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Angel



Deena at Can I Be Pretty In Pink recently hosted the Jingle for the Cure Pink Ornament Swap! My partner for the swap was Deena !!! I was so excited to create this Christmas Angel Button Fairy for her. Deena has a remarkable personal story of survival over cancer. Most everyone has been touched in some way by the dreaded "C." I lost my best childhood friend and my father to the disease that continues to take too many lives. Right now, I have two friends who are battling breast cancer. We must find a cure! Deena is donating one dollar to the Komen Foundation for every ornament exchanged in her swap. She is an angel here on earth! Thank you Deena for being the hostess for this very special swap during this Christmas season. Thank you for going that extra step and giving dollars to support finding the cure. You are a very special lady. Please visit Deena and check out her TWO beautiful blogs, Can I Be Pretty in Pink?and Birds of a Feather. There's lots of sweetness to enjoy.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

This is lovely! What a great swap.