Saturday, November 28, 2009

Grape-ful for Pink!


Happy Pink Saturday!!! I don't know when or where I came upon this pic of pink grapes, but it just seemed perfect for this Pink Saturday's post! For some reason, after enjoying a wonderful dinner and the company of friends and family on Thanksgiving, these pink grapes whisper my prayer of gratitude for the entire holiday season and its meaning. They are a reminder of Autumn's last harvest, and their perfection glistens with the promise of a glitter-kissed, joyful Christmas!

I am so grateful for Beverly's kindness at How Sweet the Sound. She is the hostess for Pink Saturday! The way to more pink posts is on Beverly's site! Take down your favorite mug and fill it with some delicious cocoa (or coffee or tea) and enjoy some time visiting all of Pink Saturday's offerings!

13 comments:

Ginger said...

Happy PS, you have a lovely post. The grapes are pretty and I scrolled on down in your blog and love all your other pinks, especially the journal you made. Good job.

Ginger
glitter and roses

Claudia said...

The grapes are so lovely - I love that they seem to glisten! Happy Pink Saturday!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Marilyn!!!
Your PINK post of PINK grapes is just gorgeous and I am thrilled with your Christmas blog updates! Your background is so beautiful!!! Just love everything I see! Thanks for sharing and have a beautiful PINK day! Hugs, Coralie

Tricia said...

What a sweet post. Your thoughts echo mine. The grapes are lovely. Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We did too. Wonderful food, family and blessings all around.

Happy Pink Saturday.

Smiles,
Tricia

Char said...

That sounds like a great idea to me, and yes, the pink grapes are perfect for this time of year, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Mary Bergfeld said...

Your image is lovely. I hope you are having a wonderful Pink Wednesday.

Shabbychicdiva said...

I love the grapes. SOO pretty! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Winona

Claudia said...

Hi cutie!

What a lovely blog--
I really think the pink grapes are fun and fresh!

I have just signed up to FOLLOW you and would love if you have a minute stop by and say hi and perhaps Follow me too :)

TTFN~~ Claudia ♥ ♥

Christi @ A Southern Life said...

Lovely!

Christi @ A Southern Life

Deborah said...

The grapes are so pretty pink!

WrightStuff said...

Thanks for popping by. Love your blog background!

Unknown said...

How beautiful a write of pink grapes & thoughts.

Follow me on my new blog ... had issues with the old one.

blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com

We are having a huge GIVEAWAY ending Dec. lst.
Hugs, Marydon

Michelle said...

Ohmigosh, what a beautiful color on those grapes!! Hope you and your family have a lovely Thanksgiving!

xoxo

Michelle