Monday, October 26, 2009

Free Vintage Art to Frame


Sprucing up my home office/classroom is on the list of "get it done" this week. I want to add some "academic art" such as old world maps, etc. So, while checking out free resources on line, I was taken to the November, 2009, issue of Style at Home. The magazine is featuring a link to vintage art that is free, free, free. The framed art in the November article is shown in the above pic. Click here to be taken to lots of art that can be printed, framed, and admired! I believe that I posted this link several months ago, but it was hiding in my bookmarks! Heaven knows that's an easy thing for any page to do! You may want to check out Style at Home's website for lots of easy decorating ideas for the holidays, too!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Ooh! Thank you for the great link!