Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Double Blessed


Thank you Barbara at basia-spirit space and Lani at 14 Secrets for a Happy Artist's Life for double blessing me with the Your Blog Makes Us Smile Award. I am delighted! 14 Secrets is Lani's art "child." It is a fantastic group of talented artists. That fantastic group introduced me to a super art friend, Barbara! Right now, we are creating faux postage art. It is one of my favorite swaps! Lani also has another blog, Lani Puppet Maker's Blogspot. Lots of eye candy there, too. Grab your cup of coffee or tea and visit Barbara and Lani! Just click on the links!

Now, I would like to bestow the award to every reader/blogger who visits this post. You certainly make me smile when you stop by. If you have a blog, grab the award image! For those who might be reading, yet do not have a blog, I encourage you to create one! Blogspot walks you through the process. Blogging is a fantastic outlet for sharing your thoughts, dreams, art, crafts, photography....whatever suits your fancy!

No comments: