Thursday, June 18, 2009

Stamp It!

This stamp says it all, and I think that we all could probably use one of these! On second thought, there are a few folks who don't need it. I feel so guilty when I tell someone that I just didn't have the time to be on time...like the overdue thank you note, the overdue swap, the overdue library books, the overdue house cleaning, the overdue....overdue...overdue...Add your own to the list! I feel guilty because while EVERYONE is busy nowadays, some seem to go with the flow and get that note written...that swap mailed on time....those books returned....that house sparkling...and those blogs visited!!! I'm in a wedding on Saturday. The daughter of one of my cherished friends is getting married, and she has asked me to take part in the Mass. I have attended many weddings, but I haven't been IN a wedding in years....so, I must admit there are some "nerves" standing on end!!! I know I can't be late on this one!!! (Photo from Homes and Gardens)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

How fun! I can't wait to hear about the wedding!