Monday, May 25, 2009

Cozy Canoe


Another rainy, lazy day here that I have spent clearing away old catalogs. "Online" is my catalog these days, so I should toss those paper ones when they arrive I suppose. I just can't do it. Those trees arriving daily in my mailbox would make me feel so guilty. I have to savor each one for several months before I can let go!!! Well, as I was "destashing" the wish books today, I came across this cozy canoe in the latest Anthropologie mailing! Of course drifting down a lazy river in this boat would be a joy, but it would be a great place to relax out of the water, too. I can just imagine it shaded by a market umbrella on the deck surrounded by the palms that I bought for a "song" the other day! I'd love to hear your ideas! (Photo from Anthropologie)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

That is adorable - it looks so inviting! I'm not an out-on-the-water kind of person (I get too motion sick...) so I think I'd be happy to sit in it just where it is!