Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Traffic Jam on the Internet Highway

I have been stuck in internet traffic for 4 days!!! I could not get to my destination....online!!!! The tech just left, and I feel so free!!! Free to be me!!! Since my blogging life began about 15 months ago, I have spent at least a few minutes everyday checking in with my favorites, searching for new favorites, and writing as often as the muse visits. So, needless to say, I am very relieved to be back on the internet highway!! I hope to get back to posting tomorrow. So, please be patient while I collect my thoughts! Blessings to all!

2 comments:

Teresa aka Tess said...

welcome back, glad to hear you've navigated your way back to us. (I couldn't resist that word play.)

Michelle said...

Isn't that the most frustrating thing ever?!! What did we do before the computer? Lol!