Monday, March 9, 2009

Sweet Simplicity


This is my third choice for the bedroom! This is one to cherish! Its simplicity is awesome!! My first impression was Wabi-Sabi! It makes do with the older, wooden cot. I wonder how hard it will be to find one that is still sturdy. The search is on! I want the tiny bedroom to be a serene place for retreating with a journal. Having the upcoming spring breezes waft through the netting will give the feeling of being surrounded by all of God's creation. I LOVE THIS ROOM!!!
(Photo from Country Living)

6 comments:

KeKe said...

I like this one too! It's dreamy and breezy...

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on this one! I absolutely love, love, love, this one! Stunning! I would die for this room (only it would have to have a queen size bed!). Just beautiful.

Kris

Michelle said...

Oh I love this one...it's so romantic too!

Michelle said...

Oh and I LOVE John Denver!

Heather Robinson said...

Hello, dear friend! I'm with you on this bedroom. It is gorgeous and has a marvelous simplicity about it!! What is it about beds that are covered that is so appealing?!!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

I just love this room too! I am definitely crowning this year the year of simplicity in my life! Lovely room ~ a wonderful place to dream!