Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Save the Date!!!



You have a personal invitation to join me for the grand reopening of my Etsy shop, The Mint Julep, on April 1st!! The Mint Julep first opened last year about this time. Being new to blogging and art swaps, I soon felt overwhelmed. So, my little shop went "on vacation." Now, after much reflection on simplicity and time, I am confident that a small offering of "one of a kind" paper art treasures will be ideal. So, save the date!!! The inventory will be a small collection that whispers cottage ambience throughout the seasons.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Sounds like a fun Etsy shop and i just love the name :) I know what you mean about feeling overwhelmed. I have also been working on cutting back and finding balance in my days for the things I love and enjoy most.

Diana Meade said...

Good for you for stopping when you needed to and for getting revved back up now that you are ready. I am opening a brick and mortar store myself and I just spent the entire day refinishing a table to go in the showroom. Whew. The fun never ends. Good luck with your store! And the name is delightful. I am doing Birds of a Feather too, but I couldn't find how to get the logo. Another detail to figure out. Diana @ IdaClare.