Friday, January 9, 2009

Baggage Check


Sometimes when I am visiting other blogs, a post turns on the light bulb! Sherry at Esprit D'art posted yesterday about placing hurts in a God box. Your wisdom is shining, Sherry! Why would I take a wool coat on my Florida vacation? Then why take hurts, doubts, and grudges on my trip to bliss? I'll check that extra baggage at my God box.
I will not carry hurts, doubts, and grudges today. I will lighten my baggage by placing them in a God box. Lest I forget...I cannot ask for help in the storm, if I do not say thanks for the sunshine. I will leave a note of thanks for my blessings.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

The God box is a great idea! I think I will keep that lid unlocked for easy access. I've been doing okay in the "hurt" department lately (knock on wood, I just did). :)