Thursday, November 13, 2008

Santa Baby Swap!


Well, finally!! I posted several, several weeks ago that I would like to host a Secret Santa Swap! Now that the weather is really looking winter like here in Dixie, here is what the swap is all about!!

You will be swapping with your partner the following items:

1. A "Christmas Carol" inspired ATC card!
2. A favorite "dressed up" holiday recipe card!
3. A small shabby Christmas garland!
4. A collage illustrating the song "Santa Baby!"
5. A surprise ...handmade or store bought!

Your swap items should be "thrifty." Use your imagination and "green" know how!

Now, once you have your Christmas "present" ready to go, email me a pic. I will post the pics. Then, I will send a random player's name and address to you. Neither you or that player will know whose present is coming to the mailbox!!! That's the secret! All gifts should be ready to send by December 10th! That should give enough time for Christmas delivery!!! Just leave a comment with your email or blog address on this post to join the swap!!! HO! HO! HO! Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Me, me, me....I wanna play. Shall I add this button on my blog?
~xx~
Kathy
snkmax@bellsouth.net

Rhondamum said...

You know I am in on this one. This will be so much fun! Thanks for all you do!

Rhonda...

Rhondamum said...

Oh, I forgot, you have an award waiting for you so please come and visit!
R...