Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lucky Me!


Our third seasonal swap for fall has been so much fun! Kathy Maximo at Vintage Scraps and Snaps was my partner! Take a look at her gift to me. I love it!!! Thank you so much Kathy for my tin! You are such a talented lady! I am waiting on one more pic to post a slideshow of all the beautiful tins. In addition to my super partner,our fall group included Sherry (Esprit D'Art), Rhonda (Rhondamum), Suze (Junque Drawer Chick), and Heather Robinson (Creative Solace). You can visit all of these cream of the crop artists by clicking on the sidebar blog links. I am so honored that these ladies have remained in the seasonal swaps since our first Spring Daze tin! If you would like to be part of our AWESOME Winter Wonderland altered tin swap, please leave a comment on this post! We would love to have you join us! Be sure that I have a blog or email addy to reach you! ONCE AGAIN....THANK YOU, KATHY!!!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Great tin from Kathy!!! Marilyn,thanks once again for organizing this incredibly creative, not to mention fun, swap. Looking forward to our winter wonderland exchange!

Cheryl said...

I'd like to join in on the Winter Wonderland altered tin swap :-) Cheryl over at http://cheryl-comfort.blogspot.com/ ~Thanks