Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's Totally Summer!

Summer has spoken! The days are in the mid 90's here in the South with the afternoon thunderstorms watering the gardens! My container gardens are looking so good! The squash and beans are blooming. Remember the peppers??? Well, I have enjoyed a couple of those already with more to pick. Now, if that Southern delicacy...okra....would just cooperate! I haven't posted in such a long time. Summer has gotten off to a busy start. I continue to tutor throughout the summer, so work does not go on an extended vacation. How is your summer speaking??? I hope with lots of flowers and sunshine and warm sand between your toes!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Summer is certainly being felt here -- we've had exceptionally HOT weather (it seems to have returned to normal this week), my garden is blooming and after the harsh winter we had it seems to be even more lush and fragrant than it has in years!!