Sunday, February 24, 2008

The MeMe Tag

Sherry at Esprit d'Art tagged me for "4 Things MeMe." Rather than procrastinate and wait for enough time to write 4 things for each, I am posting as many as possible this evening! So, here goes:

Two Movies I Would Watch Over and Over

The Notebook
Under the Tuscan Sun

Two Places I Have Lived

Birmingham
Houston

Two TV Shows I Watch

Antiques Road Show
Two and a Half Men (me, too, Sherry!)

Two Places I Have Been

St. Simons Island
New Orleans

Four People Who E-Mail Me (had to list 4)

Cindy
Randi
Sheila
Nancy

Two Favorite Things To Eat

Quesadilla
Fried Dill Pickles

Two Places I'd Rather Be

St. Simons Island
Rome

Five People I'd Love To Have Lunch With

My daughter and granddaughter!
My mother (deceased)
My dad (deceased
Lynn (deceased)

Four Things I Look Forward To This Year

Spring
A backyard studio for creating
Watching my granddaughter grow and giggle
Pleasant surprises!

Now, if I have this correctly, I should tag a like number of friends that I would like to know better. I will be tagging those folks later in the week! Right now, it's back to getting ready for Monday morning!! Blessings!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Glad you did the meme Marilyn -- good to know more about you.

I love quesadillas too (never had a fried dill pickle, though I have heard of them)...I love Rome (!) was there when I was 16 (for a week), my husband is an Antiques Roadshow fanatic!! and I loved "Under the Tuscan Sun"!!!